Nomination & Award Criteria
Recognise sustainable projects conducted by companies and organisations/association that advance any of the UN Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG).
- Award entry is open to all types of companies (Large Corporation, Micro, Partnership, SMEs, MNCs, GLCs) and NGOs/NPOs/University Groups
- Projects eligible are SDG related projects that are done as a CSR initiative of the company or the organisation main focus
- The project should be conducted by the company staff / volunteer itself.
- The project conducted by the company or organisation must be continuous and sustainable, not a once-off or seasonal affair (e.g. only do during festivals).
- Project submitted must be linked to one or few specific SDGs.
- Project submitted can be self funded or funded externally, regardless of amount
- The company/organisation must be registered and valid under ROC / ROS / ROY minimum 1 year, not bankrupt, and does not have any legal suit/reputation that may impair the image of this award program. For University category, proof of affiliation to the university is needed.
- All entries are to be submitted online through www.jcimsda.com
- Nomination period is 3 months
- For more info about Nomination, please contact 2018 JCIM SDA Nomination Director at 017-688 1300 (Vivian Li) or 2018 JCIM SDA Organizing Chairperson at 019-391 9995 (Mikasa Chong)
All award results are final based on decision by external panel of judges
2018 JCI Malaysia Sustainable Development Award Nomination Form
How to submit your nomination:
- Visit to JCIM SDA Web Site www.JCIMSDA.com and navigate for Nominate
- Click on [Submit Now]for the Nomination Form
- Fill in the required details
- Make payment of RM800 for company / RM300 for organization / NGO toAcct No. 512231525418
Acc holder name:Junior Chamber International Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
- Email the payment slip to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach the supporting documents :
- Photos (max 10 photos)
- Video (highlight of the project)
- Press coverage on the project in magazine/newspaper and any other relevant supporting documents (max 10 docs)
- ROY/ROS/ROC certificate
- Every nominee are provided with one ticket to 2018 JCIM SDA Grand Award Ceremony.
JCIM SDA Personnel may in touch with you or you may in contact with:
- +(6)017 – 688 1300 – Vivian LI – JCIM SDA Nomination Director
- +(6)017 – 3134133 – Mikasa Chong 2018 JCIM SDA Organizing Chairperson
** Nomination closing date: 30th June 2018